Okay, these are the rules -
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Paste these rules on your blog post.
- Respond to the following prompts (in bold).
- Add a prompt of your own and answer it.
- Tag a few other bloggers at the bottom of the post.
- Leave "Tagged You" notices on their blog/Facebook.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
1) The best investment you ever made:
As much as I complain about this old house, I truly love it. I love the charm and character it possesses. Our home can be a cozy, inviting place. I'm so glad we bought it and are giving the old place a new life.
2) If you could’ve written any book, directed any movie, and composed any song, which three would you pick:
These are just a sampling of my all-time favorites. I have so many it was hard to choose!
Book: Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll. I am inspired by his overwhelming intelligence and creativity.
Movie: Steel Magnolias. Even though a large part of the story is sad, this movie/play is a testament to the power of women.
Song: Into the Mystic by Van Morrison. No matter where I am physically, every time I hear this song I am transported to a calm, soothing, romantic setting in my mind.
3) Weirdest quirk:
I become totally engrossed in electronic games - video games on the Wii, stupid little time-wasting app games, computer games, you name it. I cannot do anything until I beat the next level.
4) One wish immediately granted:
My house would be completely finished, interior designed by HGTV designer Sarah Richardson.
5) Most expensive hobby:
I have OCTP: obsessive-compulsive trip planning. I am addicted to going on vacation. I like to spend my free time researching the next fun place to visit, then I beg and plead with my husband to take me. That's when it starts to get expensive! ;)
6) An inexhaustible gift-card at which store:
This one was tough for me. I can't decide between Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com. The more I think about it, I'd probably go for Amazon, just because I can get darn near anything I could ever need or want - and then some - from that site.
7) In another lifetime, you’d be:
Anything that inspires others to do good.
I Tag: Lauren, Brandy, The Girls over at the 6, Jamie, Megan.
Have fun with it!